What does it take to make great theater happen?
The Longwood Players is a proud local theater company with a deep history of community support and involvement. Our theater has moved and evolved since it was founded in 1998, but our focus has always remained on who we value: the generous community of supporters like you.
Whether it’s time, hard work, or money, the Longwood Players are grateful for all the support we have seen from our community. We invite you to become a donor to The Longwood Players, and help support our continuing mission to bring the joy of theater to the Boston area.
It’s easy to become a donor to the Longwood Players — all levels of support are welcomed and encouraged!
The Longwood Players are all about community — and so is your business! By becoming a corporate sponsor of our group, you can show your customers and clients that you value them and their community. We have a range of rewards for corporate support, including:
Industry Benefactors ($5,000 +):
- Guaranteed Branding in Lobby, Posters, Playbill
- Up to 4 Tickets with VIP Seating to Each Show (Fall/Spring – 8 tickets/season)
- Access to all Exclusive Donor Rewards Activities (4 persons per event)
Regional Sponsors ($2,500-$4,999):
- Guaranteed Branding on Posters, Playbill
- Up to 2 Tickets to Each Show (Fall/Spring – 4 tickets/season)
- Access to all Exclusive Donor Rewards Activities (2 persons per event)
Community Leaders ($750-$2,499):
- Guaranteed Branding in Playbill
As a member of the greater Boston community for over 15 years, The Longwood Players have a clear and unvarying commitment to members of the community like you. Please, show your support in return, and consider donating to the Longwood Players today!
Alternatively, donations may be mailed to:The Longwood Players
1 Benton Road, Unit 2
Somerville, MA 02143